New Home Commission Rebate
Did you know that around 80% of consumers purchase new construction homes without the help of a real estate agent?
If you’re thinking about doing that exact thing, would it peak your interest if you knew that you could save 3, 4, 5, or even more than $6,000 at closing if you were to use one?
If you’re in the market to purchase a new construction home and aren’t already represented by a real estate agent, let me introduce you to our New Home Commission Rebate program that has the ability to potentially save you thousands of dollars at closing.
Hi, my name is James and I’m the broker/owner of James Roy & Associates here in Brandon, Florida.
The increase of sales on new construction homes has been astronomical lately. This is mainly due to the shortage and high prices of homes currently listed for sale on the market. The builders see that deficiency and are pumping homes into the market that are actually competing price wise with the re-sales. They understand that it just makes sense for the consumer to buy new, instead of used, at roughly the same price.
5 years ago, we were able to negotiate killer deals for clients that were buying new construction, but unfortunately, those days are long gone now. Builders know that the demand is high for their product and they’re barely giving away anything to get a deal done because they know that if you don’t buy it today, someone will buy it tomorrow.
So, let’s be frank here… the builder does all the paperwork, they take care of you at the design center, they’re there for all of your walk-throughs, and also there for your questions throughout the entire process… I mean, besides negotiating you a great deal at the beginning, which can’t typically be done in today’s market, an agent doesn’t really have any other value to provide a new construction client… until now.
Below, you will see an example of our New Home Commission Rebate certificate. We understand that we may not be able to negotiate a great deal for you in the beginning anymore, but we are willing to truly help you at the end by gifting you back half of the commission at closing.
On a $400,000 house, it equates to an estimated $6,000 credit back to you!
You can use your rebate however your lender will allow you to. Some suggestions are to either use it as a design center credit, towards your closing costs, towards the principle, etc.
So, let’s get into the logistics of being able to participate in the program:
1. If you have signed a buyer/broker agreement with another real estate brokerage, then unfortunately we cannot represent you.
2. The home you’re purchasing must be located in Florida. We can help anywhere in the sunshine state.
3. The builder you want to use must be offering a commission to real estate agents and be willing to honor our buyer/broker relationship even though we won’t be physically there with you through the process.
So, if you can check all three of those boxes, here’s the rest of the process:
1. Enter your name, email and phone number below and we’ll send you your rebate certificate
2. Print it off and carry it with you while you’re out home shopping
3. Builders will require you to register when you arrive, register us as your brokerage
4. Contract on a property that you love
5. Present the rebate certificate to the site agent
6. We’ll send over a more formal “gift” document to the builder, lender and title company
7. You attend all of your appointments, inspections, walk-throughs, etc.
8. You close on the home and save thousands of dollars!
So here’s the deal… if you’re planning on buying a new construction home by yourself anyways, it only makes sense to take advantage of this offer and receive a rebate back at closing!
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at Info@JamesRoy.net or 813.702.1550. If I’ve done a great job of explaining how this all works, then feel free to simply fill out the form below and we’ll get your rebate certificate over to you ASAP.
Happy Home Shopping!